Car Accident Attorney in Lewisville TX
The first moments following a car accident can be frustrating and overwhelming. While filing a personal injury claim may be the furthest thing from your mind, what you do in these critical moments can directly affect your ability to receive compensation for your injuries, property damage, pain and suffering. Our acclaimed car accident attorney in Lewisville has the experience necessary to get you through this frustrating situation. Not only is Alison determined to protect your rights, but she will make every effort to get you the compensation you deserve.
Why a Car Accident Attorney Is Important?
While you are able to file an insurance claim without an attorney present, having an attorney is beneficial in many ways. Here are just a few reasons why you may want to consider partnering with a car accident attorney:
- Maximize Your Compensation: Insurance companies will attempt to hold onto as much money as possible. A knowledgeable attorney can help to get you what you rightfully deserve, including compensation for lost wages from work, pain and suffering and medical expenses
- Full Knowledge of Tort Laws: An experienced attorney has an understanding of the laws associated with your case
- Contingency Base Pay: Alison is paid on a contingency basis and will not charge you a fee unless she is successful at winning your case
Whether your auto accident was caused by distracted driving, a DUI or a negligent driver, she can successfully represent your case in court.
Types of Car Accidents
There are many reasons why a car accident might occur, including:
- Driver Negligence: The motorist is driving while distracted or unintentionally speeding through bad road conditions
- Intentional Misconduct: The motorist knows that they are driving in a way that could cause harm to another person
- DUI: The motorist is driving under the influence of alcohol
- Defective Product: The car itself is the cause of the accident, such as defective tires
Contact Alison Grant!
Call Alison Grant as soon as possible following your auto accident. She will give you more information regarding your case. Contact Alison today at 972-434-0021 or contact her online and she will answer any questions you have regarding your car accident case.